Know Before You GoJust a few quick reminders before your visit:
- You must be 21 or older to attend any show in our Event Center
- Our Event Center has a no cellphone policy, which means no photography or recording of any kind
- We don't allow any outside food or drink into the venue; this includes any food from our restaurants or outlets
- Our property has a strict no weapons policy, including all knives
- Please come prepared to go through a quick security check, which could involve a bag check, metal detectors, and/or wanding. For your safety and convenience, please limit bag/purse sizes to medium or smaller. See-through or clear bags are recommended
- Our Box Office opens four hours before showtime and is located at the Event Center entrance
- Doors open one hour before showtime
- There is a bar located in the Event Center for your convenience
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Are masks required to attend a concert in the Event Center?
Masks are optional for vaccinated guests and recommended for unvaccinated guests.
How can I request a refund for my ticket purchase?
Ticket refunds are subject to eTix's refund policies and restrictions. The easiest way to request a ticket refund is to fill out this online form.
Are minors allowed to go to your concerts?
No, all ticketed concerts and shows are limited to 21 and older patrons. You can read more about our Minor Policy here.