COVID-19 ProtocolsUPDATE 11.21.20 - Effective November 21, 2020, we will no longer allow bar seating, except where food is served. Bars will remain open for walk-up service only.
As the Holidays are upon us, we still find ourselves in uncertain times, and COVID-19 protocols remain extremely important to the health and wellness of our guests and employees. Together, we must all do our part to ensure we are all operating as safely as possible, so please be reminded of the measures we have taken to mitigate the spread of COVID-19:
- Social Distancing - Your experience at Cache Creek Casino Resort is different right now. There's a lot more space on our floor, in our restaurants, at the pool- everywhere people want to be, we have cut down the crowd.
- Temperature Checks - We require each person who enters the property - employees and guests - to first pass through a non-invasive, touch-less thermal scan checkpoint. Anyone with a temperature over 100.0 is briefly secluded for a secondary screening, and if necessary, asked to leave.
- Face Masks - Our staff wears them, and our guests are required to have one to enter the building. Masks with vents, gaiters and bandanas are not permitted.
- Hand Washing - This is nothing new, but we want to make sure you know we're on it: we perform in-person monitoring of our staff and explicit, short intervals between required 20-second hand washings.
- Frequent Sanitization - We sanitize everything. And just to be sure, we go back and sanitize it again. It doesn't stop there. We are consistently sanitizing surfaces throughout the building and on an ongoing basis.
- Employee Training and Testing - COVID-19 training has been implemented property-wide for our employees. We have implemented a rigorous testing program for all employees. In addition, if they display symptoms or may have been exposed, they are required to stay home, with pay.
We are grateful that you choose to visit Cache Creek Casino Resort. Please be reminded that we have a zero tolerance policy for behavior that does not respect our health and safety guidelines and we remain committed to enforcing very limited facility occupancy. This means that during busy times, guests may experience a wait to enter the building. For in-the-moment updates regarding our capacity, please follow us on Twitter. Guests must be 21 or older to enter; no exceptions will be made.