$900,000 Drop & Drive
June 12 - July 31
Win your share of up to $900,000 in prizes.
MINI Cooper or Cash winners every Friday and Saturday, 3pm - 10pm.
Earn Double Entries every Thursday!
Details & Rules:
- Must be a Cache Club member to participate.
- Cache Club members receive one (1) drawing entry for every 250 points earned during the designated promotional period.
- Cache Club members can earn entries each week starting at Monday 12AM through Saturday at 10PM.
- Cache Club members can earn double entries every Thursday in June and July from 12:01AM - 11:59PM. During this time guests will receive, two (2) entries for every 250 Points earned.
- Entries are only valid for the drawings held in the same week as earned.
- Winners are limited to winning once per week.
- Drawings are held every Friday and Saturday beginning June 12, 2020 - July 31, 2020.
- Each promotional drawing day, two (2) winners will be drawn every hour between 3PM - 9PM.
- In the order that the winners are drawn, each winner will be given three (3) game balls to drop into the $900,000 Drop & Drive machine.
- Once the game ball is dropped into the $900,000 Drop & Drive machine, the game ball will fall into a Prize Space Holder at the bottom of the $900,000 Drop & Drive machine. The winner will drop all three (3) game balls and will win the accumulative amount of all three (3) prize space holders.
- Cash Prize Space Holders: two (2) $150, two (2) $200, one (1) $250, one (1) $300, two (2) $400, one (1) $750.
- At 10PM every Friday and Saturday, one (1) winner will be drawn to win the Grand Prize.
- Prior to the 10PM drawing, eight (8) of the Cash Prize Space Holders will be increased and one (1) of the Cash Prize Space Holders will be replaced with a chance to win a brand new Mini Cooper.
- The Grand Prize winner will be given one (1) game ball to drop into the $900,000 Drop & Drive machine.
- Once the game ball is dropped into the $900,000 Drop & Drive machine, the game ball will land into a Space Holder containing either cash or a brand new Mini Cooper.
- The Grand Prize winner will win the prize associated with the Space Holder the game balls lands in.
- Grand Prize Space Holders: four (4) $5,000, two (2) $10,000, two (2) $15,000, one (1) Mini Cooper.
- If a winner is selected for the drawing and they do not report to the promotions stage within 5 minutes, they are still eligible to be chosen for a different hour.
- Participation, entries, and prizes are non-transferable.
- Cache Creek Representatives will award the promotional payout at the Cage Cashier.
- Drops are final; once the ball leaves the player's hand, the ball and drop cannot be altered or changed. Re-drops are only permitted in the event of a malfunction.
- In the event a ball is stuck, bounces out, or there are any other malfunctions, the drop is void and the winner will re-drop the ball.
- If a verified winner does not want to physically drop the ball, they are permitted to have a proxy drop the balls on their behalf. All drops are final, and all prizes are non-transferable.
- After each hour, all game balls and props touched by the winners will be cleaned prior to the next winner's participation.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older.
- Taxes will be withheld pursuant to IRS guidelines if applicable.
- Participants must be Cache Club members to be eligible.
- Each drawn winner will have five (5) minutes to report to the promotions stage. If the guest does not report to the promotions stage within five (5) minutes, additional name(s) will be drawn until a winner is confirmed.
- Each winner must present their Cache Club card and valid ID, or have a qualifying ID in Patron Management, before playing any game or claiming any prize.
- Winners understand that their photographs may be taken and used for advertising, press, and promotional purposes. Participation in the promotion implies consent for the use of these photographs by Cache Creek Casino Resort.
- Any dispute regarding the play or operation of the games associated with the promotion shall be handled under the guidelines set out in the Cache Creek Casino Resort Patron Dispute Policy.
- Management reserves all rights.
- Start:June 12, 2020 Time: 12:00 AM
Add to my Calendar Buy Tickets